Maclan MRR Short Stack Competition Sensored Brushless Motor (13.5T)
Out of stock
The Maclan Racing MRR Short Stack Competition Sensored Brushless Motors are well suited for any stock spec class in RC car racing. Featuring the latest hall sensor technology and highest grade copper wires, the MRR Short Stacks are a no compromise stock racing motor option.
- The latest hall sensor technology that precisely deliver all the RPM and torque to you.
- Short stator design for the lowest internal resistance and maximum performance (13.5/17.5/21.5)
- Highest grade copper wires provide maximum conductivity with no compromise.
- Heavy duty concave shape soldering tabs minimize the resistance and easy soldering work.
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case with maximum venting design for optimized durability and airflow cooling
- Rebuild-able structure allows easy maintenance.
- ROAR Approved
- Includes 200mm Sensor Wire
Case Length: 2.08in/53mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Weight: 6oz/170g ±2g
Poles: 2 Poles
Max Voltage: 3S Li-Po (10.5T ~25.5T)
Short Stack Design: Yes
Stock Class Default Rotors: 10.5T~21.5T MCL4076 12.5mm Torque Spec Rotor
Jofer RC New Enclosed Wheel Nut for HPI Baja 5b/5T – hp380x$32.50
or 4 payments of $8.13 with Afterpay
Shim set, 3x7x1mm (2), 3x6x0.5mm (4), 3x7x2mm (2)/ hollow balls, captured (4)$12.50
or 4 payments of $3.13 with Afterpay
EcoPower “Sling Shot SLV” Sensored Brushless Motor (13.5T) (Pending ROAR Approval)$103.75
or 4 payments of $25.94 with Afterpay
Wheelie Bar single for 1/5 RC HPI BAJA Rovan 5B 5T 5SC$99.95
or 4 payments of $24.99 with Afterpay