Maclan DRK Drag Race King Drag Racing Modified Brushless Motor (4.5T)
Out of stock
The Maclan DRK Drag Race King Drag Racing Modified Brushless Motor is a 100% hand built modified motor optimized for drag racing. Starting with the successful Maclan V2 platform, the DRK features various updates and improvements that make it an application specific drag race motor that pairs best with the Maclan DRK 160 ESC.
- DRK 160 ESC preset profiles are based on 20 degree motor can timing. For best results, set motor can timing to 20 degrees or lower.
- When installing the DRK ESC, please set radio to factory settings, or use a new, unused model. Using “radio tricks” for throttle manipulation is unnecessary and could cause problems with the ESC, resulting in poor performance, or a damaged ESC. The DRK ESC is designed to replace all other methods of manipulating the throttle.
- Engineered & Developed right here in the U.S.A.
- 100% hand built
- Available in 4.5T and 3.5T
- 13mm DRK Ultra High Torque Rotor (MCL4218)
- Precise aligned sensor gap for most accurate reading
- All aluminum screws
- Best to pair with DRK 160 ESC
Available Turns: 3.5/4.5
Case Length: 2.02in/51.50mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Weight: 3.5T@152g/ 4.5T@158g
Poles: 2 Poles
Default Rotor: MCL4218 13mm Ultra High Torque (Black)
Pro-Line Super J Pro-Mod Short Course No Prep Drag Racing Body (Clear)$89.95
MadMax Complete Front & Rear Suspension Arm Set for HPI Baja 5B/5T/5SC – TT221$69.50
DragRace Concepts DR10 Carbon Fiber Factory Rear Body Mount Kit (Grey) #417$39.99
New heavy-duty suspension arms for 2WD Slash 3631x$29.00