JConcepts 2002 Chevy S10 Drag Truck Street Eliminator Drag Racing Body (Clear)
1 in stock
The Chevy S-10 measures a 13.00″ wheelbase and the inside dimensions of the body are 11.75″ wide front and 12.00″ rear. The body is built for a 2wd SCT wheelbase length and narrowed to more resemble the original 1:1 counterpart. It’s helpful to plan your build, take measurements and modify your platform to fit inside the boundaries of the Chevy body.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts Inc.
- Body measures 11.75″ front, 12.00” rear width 13” wheelbase
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Blended, drag / scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed 2002 Chevrolet S-10 decal sheet
D30 compound tires pre-glued to black Gambler wheels$75.00
or 4 payments of $18.75 with Afterpay
Modified Walbro WT-1107 High-Performance Carburetor for Zenoah / CY Engines – With Throttle Shaft Bearings Installed – av1107b$109.50
or 4 payments of $27.38 with Afterpay
DragRace Concepts DR10 Carbon Fiber Factory Rear Body Mount Kit (Grey)$39.99
or 4 payments of $10.00 with Afterpay
SURPASS HOBBY SURPASS 60A ESC Waterproof Brushless Electric Speed Controller for 3660 Brushless Motor 1/10 1/12 RC Car$69.99
or 4 payments of $17.50 with Afterpay