JConcepts 1963 Ford Falcon Street Eliminator Drag Racing Body (Clear)
Out of stock
The JConcepts 1963 Ford Falcon Street Eliminator Drag Racing Body is intended for street racing and is a great option for the Team Associated DR10, as well as the custom SCT drag racing conversions. The narrow width helps to match track widths of popular builds and also helps the car slip through the air at a high rate of speed. Also, a lower trim line on the sides and front chin-spoiler minimizes draft inside the body shell.
The round and beady headlights create the feel for this legendary vehicle and the bar grille separates a broad front-end. The front bumper is molded in position along with an additional and lower trim-line for racing purposes. The hood-scoop buries into the windshield creating a custom look while the cab itself looks strong with chiseled window framing and mock trim package. The rear fender torpedoes back to create the base for rear taillights and a drop-down through the rear bumper to complete some of the futuristic styling. The side panels of the body are quite recessed and with included decals, the arrow shaped body trim can be mocked into position for a more “Falcon-ized” appearance. The end result has a low-slung appearance, tight and futuristic wheel well openings, hood-scoop, bobbed tail, and an extended front fascia. Each package includes a custom window mask, 1963 generation Ford Falcon specific decal sheet and clear polycarbonate body. To create the ultimate finishing touch, JConcepts has also included a rear spoiler option.
- Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- The JConcepts display vehicle is fitted with and available separately, Hotties tires and Tactic wheels.
- The spoiler is mounted carefully to the back of the trunk using double sided tape or shoe goo (not included). The rear spoiler provides the look and finishing touch to the street eliminator project.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 11.25” in width and 13.00” wheelbase
- Top mount rear spoiler for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Scale inspired body, cab, and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford Falcon decal sheet
Futaba 3PV 3-Channel T-FHSS Telemetry System Radio System – ht179$285.00
or 4 payments of $71.25 with Afterpay
Modified Walbro WT-1107 High-Performance Carburetor for Zenoah / CY Engines – With Throttle Shaft Bearings Installed – av1107b$109.50
or 4 payments of $27.38 with Afterpay
New heavy-duty suspension arms for 2WD Slash$29.00
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
V5 32cc 4WD Ready-to-Run Buggy
or 4 payments of $312.50 with Afterpay