Hot Racing Traxxas 48P Hard Anodized Aluminum Spur Gear (90T)
2 in stock
This is an optional Hot Racing Traxxas 48 Pitch Hard Anodized Aluminum Spur Gear. These gears are available in a variety of tooth count options.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Hard anodized in light gunmetal color for durability and corrosion resistance
- Silver anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
Number of Teeth: varies
Gear Pitch: 48 pitch
Mounting Holes: 3
Tooth Face width: ~5mm
- (1) 48 pitch spur gear
- (3) Mounting screws
- (3) Silver anodized countersunk washers
- (3) Washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
- Aluminum gears are softer than steel and are intended for speed performance. For ultimate durability consider steel gears.
- Consider using Hot Racing motor lock plate HRATE18L06 for secure motor mounting
- Check gear alignment and secure you motor before running the vehicle
- Do not over tighten the slipper. Even metal gears may fail with a over tight slipper.
- Motor should no way exceed 180F (over 160F is not recommended). ESC should not exceed 160F. Excessive temperatures will shorten the life of the motor and ESC.
Modified Walbro WT-1107 High-Performance Carburetor for Zenoah / CY Engines – With Throttle Shaft Bearings Installed – av1107b$109.50
or 4 payments of $27.38 with Afterpay
Replacement Rubber Gas Tank Grommet for Losi and HPI and VEKTA Gas Tanks (use in place of HPI87470 and LOSB5017) – LOSB5017-B$6.55
or 4 payments of $1.64 with Afterpay
Stub axles, rear (2)$18.50
or 4 payments of $4.63 with Afterpay
V5 32cc 4WD Ready-to-Run Buggy
or 4 payments of $374.75 with Afterpay